Monday, March 07, 2005
Abraxas
Abraxas, on a tv show said:
there were all sorts of
untruths us morals admit to
which can never really be labeled
as right or wrong

The minor demon explained:
"There are white lies, black lies
and many shades of gray lies."
Things we buy everyday
like canned goods at the convenience store.

and then I thought:
How about you? Would you be willing
to trade our solid ground of
unadulterated truth for sales talk
on the home shopping channel?

For the worth of one smile:
Abraxas' favorite expression -
a half grimace and half grin
would you break down the cement walls
for the excitement of a pitched tent?

If so:
I will ask Abraxas myself
to build us a new house
using the bricks he adverised -
ones made of white, black...
and the many pebbles of gray.
|
posted by Rax @ 15:40
 

knowing but not intervening...
About Me

Name: Rax
Home: Makati, Philippines
About Me: I am many things: aspiring poet, advocate, lawyer, with a good grasp of reality. I am also passionate when it comes to chasing dreams. After all, a childlike imagination is just something I cannot outgrow. Which is why I write(...and refuse to give up anime, fantasy novels and video games... :P)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links

Afterglow

Intelligent Ash

Extraplanar

Soul's Phantasm

Unguarded Utterance
Archives
Shoutbox


Powered by

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com BLOGGER