Friday, June 25, 2004
Whatever
Sometimes when leaves shake
their fingers at you
and point you down a dark path
You have not any idea
where such trails lead
But the shoe itches to go, to run
And the hands tense in anticipation,
and maybe fear.

The body learns and reacts automatically
even when the head cannot decide,
nor the heart believe.
It needs neither thought nor argument
and only moves by wild instinct.
Fly swift my feet and do not
let the mind catch you.
Else, you'll be back where you started.



|
posted by Rax @ 15:50
 

knowing but not intervening...
About Me

Name: Rax
Home: Makati, Philippines
About Me: I am many things: aspiring poet, advocate, lawyer, with a good grasp of reality. I am also passionate when it comes to chasing dreams. After all, a childlike imagination is just something I cannot outgrow. Which is why I write(...and refuse to give up anime, fantasy novels and video games... :P)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links

Afterglow

Intelligent Ash

Extraplanar

Soul's Phantasm

Unguarded Utterance
Archives
Shoutbox


Powered by

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com BLOGGER