Thursday, July 22, 2004
I'm a tool am i????
Ok this is starting to scare me... am i that cold and unsociable?... hmmm... yeah probably. But i disagree that i'm completely unfunny... I have my moments... when i feel like it... not everything that comes out of my mouth is dry and sarcastic... at least i like to think so... hehehe. here, take this test, see how u fare...


Wackiness: 34/100
Rationality: 72/100
Constructiveness: 38/100
Leadership: 48/100


You are an SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a fount of knowledge. You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny. Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances. You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.

You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.

You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.

You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.

Addendum, 2004/07/19: this fits me 99%, there is a slight inaccuracy however. We are not necessarily completely unfunny. If we have a sense of humor (I do) it surfaces on the occasion with well-timed, completely dry, very sarcastic, wit. - Chase

... addendum affirmed

This test was referred to me by The Paradox.

|
posted by Rax @ 05:05
 

knowing but not intervening...
About Me

Name: Rax
Home: Makati, Philippines
About Me: I am many things: aspiring poet, advocate, lawyer, with a good grasp of reality. I am also passionate when it comes to chasing dreams. After all, a childlike imagination is just something I cannot outgrow. Which is why I write(...and refuse to give up anime, fantasy novels and video games... :P)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links

Afterglow

Intelligent Ash

Extraplanar

Soul's Phantasm

Unguarded Utterance
Archives
Shoutbox


Powered by

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com BLOGGER