Thursday, July 08, 2004
what's in my head?
had another dream... just bits and pieces... but the gory details stick out somewhat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was running from something...don't remember from what exactly but it wasn't something scary... just needed an escape...

so i got on a bus... met some people... took pictures of them... i asked them to take mine... it was fun... i was sightseeing... the landscape blurred past and it was a very peaceful...

then i got off at a town... and i was with some friends... i don't remember who exactly...we rode a tricycle... one that was see-through... "for tourists" it said on the side... *sigh*... nice architecture... nice streets... nice man with balloons...

guy with a butcher knife appeared suddenly... he was sitting in the middle of the road with his legs spread out... yes, sitting... didn't see him run... he was just THERE...

we swerved to avoid him... weird... i was curious... so i looked back... and he raised the butcher knife high above his head... *gasp*... and he brought it down on his outstretched leg... *chop*... i hear flesh... *chop* again... i hear bone... *chop*... i see blood

Suddenly i was running... i don't know what happened to my companions... just needed to run... just needed to... stop... breathe... gasp... breathe... spit... another familiar face came up to me... i felt at peace again... she smiled...

"whatcha doin here? Didn't know you were comin to visit," she said

i couldn't answer...i was breathing hard...(all that running, you see)... so i just pointed behind me...apparently she understood... she laughed...

"everyone's like that here..."

EVERYONE

"some can't accept that they're already dead..."

"...and so they try to kill themselves again"

EVERYONE...EVERYONE...EVERYONE... my head chanted the words, as if i couldn't understand her...maybe it was too much for me...

she shook her head and looked at me funny... she laughed again... she reached out and grabbed my camera (the one i was taking pictures on the bus with)

"Yeah, everyone. you too, ya know... let's see..." She stopped and took the film out... held it up... Yeah, here it is."

"YOU DIED RIGHT AFTER THIS 10TH SHOT WAS TAKEN"

..."yup...yup" and she tossed the film right back at me... I caught it and looked...

...it was in color...the people... the red bus seats... my yellow shirt... funny... i had makeup on... blush and lipstick to be exact...yes... it's bright pink...

but my face... it was gray...
and my eyes... it was pure black... no light reflected... just black

funny... and so i just thought... YES i'm DEAD... and nodded...yes, after all, i AM... yes...

I turned around and asked my friend if she wanted to have coffee with me. She said yes...

AND THAT'S JUST WHAT WE DID.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up...
|
posted by Rax @ 23:18
 

knowing but not intervening...
About Me

Name: Rax
Home: Makati, Philippines
About Me: I am many things: aspiring poet, advocate, lawyer, with a good grasp of reality. I am also passionate when it comes to chasing dreams. After all, a childlike imagination is just something I cannot outgrow. Which is why I write(...and refuse to give up anime, fantasy novels and video games... :P)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links

Afterglow

Intelligent Ash

Extraplanar

Soul's Phantasm

Unguarded Utterance
Archives
Shoutbox


Powered by

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com BLOGGER